Halcyon Days Villa is a cozy cottage that can accommodate up to six people. There is plenty of space for all to relax comfortably. You can walk out from the covered patio to the pool and be steps away from the cove's beach.
Nestled at the end of a cove is a cheerfully decorated cottage that is ideal for a small family or group of friends. All the outdoor amenities are a plus – covered patio, pool, BBQ and boat dock into the cove. It is within easy walking distance of Rum Point where there is a beach bar, restaurant and a water sport shop. A short drive will take you to further restaurants and attractions.
This cottage features:
• 2 bedrooms plus den (queen, twins and trundle bed)
• 2 bathrooms
• Living/dining room
• Cable TV/DVD/CD/Internet
• Central air and ceiling fans throughout
• Full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, ice maker
• Veranda with pool, outdoor furniture and BBQ
• Boat dock
• Maid, grocery shopping and babysitting services are available at additional charges and by prior arrangement