Enjoy holiday perfection like never before at Mani Villa. Located on the southern side of Providenciales, this home's exclusive oceanfront location means an intimate level of privacy is combined with amazing views. Complete with a three-level infinity pool, a gourmet chef, a private beach and marina, and a 33-foot express cruiser (so you can get a better view of the island and Caribbean Sea), there are few vacation rentals that can even begin to reach this level of luxury.
Complete privacy and spectacular elevated views are guaranteed at the exclusive and luxurious Mani Villa. This exciting high-end island home not only boasts amazing turquoise views from almost every room and patio, but every possible amenity has been provided for its resident's relaxation and enjoyment.
Mani Villa offers 6 bedrooms with 6.5 bathrooms. The Master suite (BR#1) features a king bed, en-suite bath, living room with pull our sofa, and a view of the sound. The front suite (BR#2) features a king bed, en-suite bath, a living room with pull our sofa, a small kitchen, separate outside entrance, and a view of the sound. The tower suite(BR #3) features a queen bed, en-suite bath, and sweeping ocean views.
Three other bedrooms can be found in the comfortable and colorful two-story guest house. The guest house master (BR# 4) features a king bed, en-suite bath, and private patio with a lovely ocean view. The blue bunk room (BR# 5) features a full size lower bed, a single upper bed, and an adjacent (shared) bath with tub/shower. BR# 6, the red bunk room, features a full size lower bed, a single upper bed, and an adjacent (shared) bath with tub/shower. A second bath with double shower can be found on the 1st floor. All of the guest house bedrooms enjoy an ocean view!
Guests will find the gourmet kitchen and the exquisite dining room within Mani Villa's main house. The dining room features a clever circular expanding table that can seat up to 12.
With 300 of the world's greatest books (leather bound and many signed first editions) scattered throughout the villa, there's plenty of reading options, and in the highly unlikely event that one should get get bored, the state of the art home theater (with 70” Cable television with stereo system, iPod docking station, BLU-RAY DVD player, and Apple TV) offers a little something for everyone.
Outside guests will find three cascading infinity edge swimming pools. Gentle waterfall flow from one pool to the other, gracefully falling towards the sea. Guests can relax behind the waterfall, on the sundeck, on the in-water chaise lounge chairs, or on one of the several shaded terraces. The pool playfully twists about, going under a bridge, and opening to a fully equipped swim-up bar and tiki hut.
A few short steps take guests to the private, white powder beach. Here guests will find the water to be calm and quite shallow for quite a ways out into the ocean. A thatched pavilion with refrigerator and fresh water shower are located just off the beach.
Mani Villa enjoys its own deep water marina (minimum 10 feet at low tide) with 350-foot dock. Guests are welcome to bring their own yacht or let Captain Dave show them around in the provided 33-foot Grady White express cruiser (charges included the cost of fuel + 15%). The cruiser offers an air conditioned cabin, hot shower, refrigerator, microwave, and comfortable accommodations for 12- 15 passengers. Consistently guests rave about the convenience of leaving directly from the villa, and the boat is great for remote beach picnics, shelling, shoreline cruises, bottom fishing, deep sea fishing, snorkeling trips, and our newest thing "advanced Hooka diving" (also known as SNUBA). Jet skis can also be delivered to Villa Mani.
The number of guests is quite flexible from 3 ( Guest House only) to 14.
Rates are also flexible depending on the Time of Year,
Number of Guests and whether you choose the "Base", "Inclusive" or the "Everything" category.
FOR STAYS 6 NIGHTS OR LESS, Or not arriving on Saturday or not departing on Saturday please add 15%
• Private chef for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (food expense charged at cost + 15%)
• 2 Live-in butlers/bartenders
• Beach and pool service
• Personal Concierge
• Daily live-in maid service and evening turn-down service, if requested.
• Complimentary pre-arrival shopping service (excluding grocery cost).
*Note - If guests prefer the chef to shop thereafter, a 15% fee is charged.
• Unlimited use of 2 SUV's with drivers (guest is charged only for the cost of fuel plus 15%)
• Unlimited use of Villa Mani dive/picnic boat the Grady White express cruiser with Captain "Dave". Guests are charged only for the cost of fuel (plus 15%).
• Unlimited use of advance Snuba equipment (tankless diving)
• Dock usable for vessels up to 200 feet, or longer, marina is well sheltered with surrounding hills
• Hobie "Club Wave" sailboat, stand-up ocean kayaks (catamaran design), beach horseshoes, ocean volleyball, and a variety of inflatable toys and boards.
• Elevator from auto court to main floor level
• Air conditioning is included
• All bedrooms contain a safe except the bunk rooms
• State of the art entertainment and stereo system (LED TVs, Wireless Cable, iPod docking station, BLU-RAY DVD, Apple TV, Skype phone, printer/copier, etc.)
• WiFi broadband internet (Wireless Internet)
• iPhone for local and US calls at no charge (in reasonable amounts).
• iPad with concierge information, music, and movies
• Full kitchen and dining room with seating up to 12, porch for alfresco dining
• Freshwater 3 level infinity pool
• Gas BBQ
• Beachside hammock for two
• Concierge Service
• All sheets, linens, towels, beach towels etc. are included
• Transportation to and from the airport including use of the "first class" airport lounge on departure day.
Children and small pets are welcome at Mani Villa, without security or special charges. Please exercise caution if you have children as Mani Villa is directly on the ocean and has three swimming pools.
ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
BASE RENTAL = Airport greeting, daily housecleaning
INCLUSIVE PLAN = chef, butler, full staff, pre-stocking, car and driver, picnic boat, jet skis and more...Guests charged only for food, beverages, gas for boat and car.
(See our Specials Tab)
EVERYTHING PLAN = Almost everything you might want is included; Food, beverages (including Alcoholic), cars, gas etc...
(See our Specials Tab)
Mani Villa provides a great setting for luxury weddings in Turks and Caicos and receptions for up to 150+ people. Please ask your wheretostay.com representative for more information and about the extra fees for weddings and receptions.