Trinidad and Tobago Guide
Know Before You Go...®
With their blend of tropical scenery, fun festivals, activities, and unique Caribbean culture, the islands of Trinidad and Tobago make perfect vacation destinations. Renting a villa here gives travelers an up-close look at these fun-loving islands, along with the opportunity to snorkel, dive, explore, and soak up the Caribbean lifestyle. If Trinidad and Tobago have made the cut as your vacation choice, then read up on these gems here.
Why Trinidad and Tobago?
- Trinidad and Tobago is the home to the largest brain coral in the world.
- It is the birthplace of the steel pan, a musical instrument made from 55-gallon oil drums.
- The Pitch Lake, located in southwestern Trinidad, is the largest natural deposit of asphalt in the world.
- Trinidad and Tobago is a major producer of oil and natural gas.
- The country is home to over 400 species of birds.
Trinidad and Tobago Weather/Climate
Transportation on Trinidad and Tobago
Getting to Trinidad and Tobago and getting around. Our transportation tips will help make your trip smoother. More good sand advice.
Passport and return or on-going ticket required. A visa is required for a stay over two months.
Piarco International Airport.
On the left - a foreign or international driver’s license is required for car rentals.